Tuesday 3 December 2013

Heather & Family ~ Parliament Hill

Parliament Hill seemed like a perfect location for this family session, but it turns out we planned it on the worst Saturday EVER.... the day of the Santa Clause Parade. Usually I am all on board for a good old parade, but that is not the case when I need to get across it to meet a lovely family. Although we were all about 30 minutes late (because apparently all of downtown comes to a halt when Santa is in town) we had a great time running around Parliament Hill for this awesome family session.



Isn't Heather gorgeous! I secretly want her hair (although now that I have posted that on the internet I guess it is no longer a secret).









I had to run in front of the Grinch float to get back to where I parked my car. But totally worth it to hang with this fabulous family. 

xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment