Thursday 12 December 2013

Kristie and Brad ~ Holiday Mini Session

 
Kristie and Brad.... hmmmm... where to even start with these two. They really are just as sweet as they look. They just have so much fun with everything that they do together - it is hard not to have fun with them!
 
Kristie is absolutely gorgeous and just has the kindest soul. She is one of those people you want to make a friendship bracelet for as soon as you meet.
 
They were the last couple I had in the morning for our Holiday Mini Sessions. After their sessions I got to take a little lunch break. The Mr and I had been trying to move a piece of furniture down to basement, but I was just getting over a problem with my neck and was worried about lifting. I have to admit that I asked if Brad would mind giving us a hand moving it once we wrapped up their session and he instantly agreed! They really are the sweetest! They came for a photo shoot and were suckered into some manual labour... but it didn't bother them in the least! I owe you both some heavy lifting... let me know when you want collect!
 

 













xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment