Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Tree Hunt with the Steckly Family


I got to tag along with Brittany and her family while they chose their Christmas tree this year. Not only does this Mom have an awesome name (aka the same name as me), she also has the perfect little family. Her and her hubby John will be in serious trouble when their daughter Riley grows up, she is already melting hearts with her gorgeous big eyes!

Brittany and I have been friends since we were kids. This may seem strange, but there was a point in elementary school when we looked quite similar. I realize these photos are not good evidence of that point, but believe me, when she was a long-haired brunette and I before I hit a big growth spurt, we looked like sisters. Clearly we are no longer twins since Brittany is a blonde bombshell these days. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful time this Christmas sitting around their Christmas tree!




Seriously... how cute are these little kiddos!




Once we found THE tree, Riley was fascinated watching John cut it down. She was having so much fun.



I promise I offered to help John drag the tree out, but he was having none of that. Clearly he did not need my help.



The ladies is this family are so gorgeous it blows my mind.

xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment