Wednesday 18 December 2013

Jess and Paul ~ Holiday Couple Session

When you first meet Jess and Paul you kind of wonder how they ever got together. They are the couple that seems so different and yet are so perfect for each other. Paul makes me think of a bull in a china shop at times (but like a big giggly bull, not a mean bull). Jess on the other hand is so soft and smooth in the way she moves and talks - she just makes you feel at ease. Together they are nothing short of awesome. I consider myself a funny person, but being with Paul and Jess makes me feel like a need to loosen up a little. They just have so much fun in life together.
 
I first met Jess in grade 9 biology class in our small town. She had orange and pink hair and was clearly cooler than me. We have been friends since and even though she moved away while we were still in high school we never lost touch. Her and Paul got married last September and nothing seems to stop these two from loving each other and loving life. They really are an inspiration. 
 



Jess no longer has orange and pink hair, but she is still completely stunning (and probably STILL cooler than me)



Paul may be able to grow a Grizzly Adams beard... but he is really just a giant kid at heart.





xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment