Monday 9 December 2013

A Weekend full of pictures!

Well this was a busy weekend... and I am about to tell you why.
 
For starters, Saturday was my Holiday Couple Mini Sessions and it was so much fun. It really was a perfect day for them! We had beautiful sun and it wasn't even too cold out (although I did throw some toe-warmers in my boots for the afternoon).
 
Although I felt lucky for the great weather, I felt even more lucky for the great couples! Honestly, as each new pair arrived I was a little blown away with how nice (and totally good looking) they were! Seriously. Who books an entire day full of photo sessions and gets nothing by fabulously attractive couples? Aparentley this girl!
 
The proof will be showing up on the blog soon, but here is just a sneak peak of one of these fabulous couples I'm speaking of!


Since I have explained how fabulous all the couples were, I absolutely cannot continue this post without saying how absolutely generous they all were as well. We collected so many toys for Toy Mountain!! (In case you forgot, the fee for the mini sessions was paid in part by a donation for Toy Mountain). When all was said and done I was shocked at the amount of toys I had piled on my dining room table! Tis the season for giving and these wonderful couples sure did just that!



 

After a day of awesome mini sessions what is a better way to spend the evening than with a Ladies Christmas Party! This was my 2nd Annual party and we had a great time! We do a present exchange and play a number of holiday themed games. Last year there was a scavenger hunt full of Christmas riddles and rhymes. This year we had a pictionary/charades combo followed by some trivia. Here were some of the trivia questions so you can test your holiday knowledge (You can find the answers at the bottom of the post - but no cheating!)
 

1. Which Country created Eggnog?
2. Name the Movie this is from: "It's a one year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club."
3. According to the song, 'Frosty the Snowman' what kind of soul does Frosty have?
4. Is the average number of lights on a Christmas tree 200 or 350?
5. What does ‘Advent’ mean?
6. St. Nick’s nose is often compared to what fruit?

7. Name the Movie this is from: "Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen."


On Sunday I had the pleasure of tagging along with a family while they chose and cut down their Christmas Tree! I can't wait to go through all the fun pictures, but in the meantime I will leave you with just a little peak from the beginning of the search!






And since every great weekend should include a little family time.... I even got to see my Papa Bear and play with his new kitten! Internet, I am pleased to introduce you to Smackwater Jack and my Daddy-O.


They are both pretty cute fellas if you ask me.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to check your trivia answers before you get back to your Monday!
 
1. England
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
3. A Jolly Happy Soul
4. 350 Lights
5. Coming
6. A Cherry

7. Home Alone


No comments:

Post a Comment