Friday 20 December 2013

Some wedding catch up

 Sometimes I feel like I am always playing catch up. Anyone else ever feel like some weeks they just can't get caught up let alone ahead? Well that is what my last few weeks have been like. Don't get me wrong, I am not really complaining... more just vocalizing facts. The truth is, all my busyness comes from meeting clients, photographing amazing people and editing sessions. All of which are things that make me happy. Although there is a small part of me that wishes I could catch up on Walking Dead (oh my gosh... I am hooked on that show... please no spoilers), I am nothing but happy to be doing something that I am passionate about.

With all that being said, a little while ago I got to 2nd shoot a wedding with one of my fave ladies and photographers, Laura Kelly. Her clients were so wonderful and spending a day with Laura is always an absolute pleasure. I never got the chance to share any of my photos from the wedding, so here are a few of my favorites for your Friday viewing pleasure!













 







I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be finishing some Christmas shopping and doing an engagement session at the Arboretum! I'm very excited, so fingers crossed Environment Canada is lying about the freezing rain!

xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment