Monday 16 December 2013

Sarah and Jon ~ Holiday Mini Session

Sarah and Jon were the first mini session I did the other weekend and let me just say they really got the day started awesome! Sarah is absolutely stunning and I firmly believe she couldn't take a bad photo if she tried! Sarah is actually the amazing creator behind Sarah Walsh Bridal and her bridal jewellery and acessories are as gorgeous as she is!
 
Her and Jon were a ton of fun to photograph and they are a lovely couple. Although their pooch is not the most friendly fur ball he sure does love Sarah and Jon, and I guess that is what matters. (I don't feel guilty saying this beacsuse even Sarah admits he is not a people-person... or would it be a people-dog? That doesn't sound right either, I'm just going to assume you know what I am trying to get at here).
 
Side note, the sun in Sarah's blonde hair kind of makes me want to be a blonde. Although anyone who has seen me blonde will know this is an inclination I should not follow.
 






Only 9 days left till Santa comes! This is exciting, but also makes me very aware of the fact I am not done my Christmas shopping.

xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment