Sunday 3 November 2013

Family Session with Twins! ~ Arboretum

Laura was one of the first family sessions I booked when I started my business. She literally took a chance on me before I even had my portfolio ready to show anyone. Unfortunately, because of bad weather and scheduling it took us a while to actually connect for her family session - but it was certainly worth the wait.
 
Their twin daughters were so much fun to photograph. They are just the sweetest and loved smiling for the camera.


 


 




When Louis brought out his guitar both the girls instantly broke out into huge smiles. It was so adorable how much they loved their dad playing for them!






Adorable kids seem to be a reoccuring theme in this family. Earlier in the month I got to do a session with Laura's sister-in-law, Emilie, and her family. They were also a ton of fun to work with and their little ones ranked just as high on my Adorable-Kids-Scale.


 


xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment