Tuesday 12 November 2013

Birthday Weekend Recap

So, today is my birthday! I think I worry more about getting taller than getting older, so I like Birthdays. 

Here is a quick re-cap of my pre-Birthday weekend. 


I loved the light snow that we got on Saturday, but it was icky out so I had to postpone 2 photo sessions. That was less than ideal, but they will both be re-scheduled, so more things to look forward to I guess. 
In light of having all Saturday suddenly free I got some major things off my To-Do List. I am re-doing my office, and hopefully I can do a post soon with the finished product. 


On Sunday we spent the day at my dad's place out on the Mississippi. We had to replace the brake pads and rotors on our car and my vehicle-savy papa bear offered to help. My Dad's garage is usually reserved for the Porsches that he rebuilds, but he made some room on his lift for our Mazda. I helped a bit at the beginning, but three people was a bit much so I eventually ended up inside (where it was warm). If you are into cars you should check out my dad's blog Porsche Rehab.


* I don't always wear my steel-toed boots, but when I do I rock them with awesome wool socks*

We had dinner and Birthday carrot cake at my dad's after we finished the car. It was a  fun night! Next weekend I get to celebrate again at my mom's place! There are few perks of separated parents... but this is totally one of them.

Oh, and I wrapped up editing an amazing couple session. Can't wait to show you the rest soon!


xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment