Tuesday 29 October 2013

It Started as a Family Session

We started off doing a family session for the newly expanded McIntyre family, but we ended things off with a mini couple shoot with two of my faves.

But first, a little background info....

Chelsea is one of my dear friends. We met in University while working at a bar downtown. She is pretty tall so I instantly liked her. We then lived together in the shittiest of apartments for a while and loved every minute of it. We affectionately referred to is at the Crack Shack and if we both blow-dried our hair at the same time we would blow almost every fuse in the apartment. (The fuse box was located in the apartment below us, so we were frequently spotted on Kent street in bath robes trying to wake up the guys who lived below).

Chelsea married into the McIntyre Family just over 2 years ago, and although I was iffy about Ken back in Crack Shack days.... he has certainly won me over since then. They are a fabulous couple and Ken supports Chelsea is all of her craziness.

I was honoured to be one of Chelsea`s Bridesmaids in her 2011 wedding and Chelsea was the Matron of Dishonour (and MC) at my wedding.


The McIntyre Family recently acquired it`s first Grand Baby (I`m not sure if acquired is really the best word for welcoming a little bundle of Joy as cute as Logan... but for some reason I like the way it sounds). Either way, an expanding family is a great reason for some family pictures!




The little white cotton ball is Casey and she is dangerously adorable.


The McIntyres were a ton of Fun and boy do they sure all love the new little addition (and really what is not to love!)



Once the family hit the road I just couldn't waste the last little bit of beautiful light. So, Chelsea and Ken humored me with a fun little couple session.






Gah... Chelsea you are so pretty!


Brent had come with me to the session so that we could all do dinner afterwards. He came in very handy as a dog-sitter for little Casey while we did the photos. With the last little bit of light I set Chelsea up with my camera and she snapped this one of me and the Mr.



I just love photo sessions with great Friends!
xo B

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!! love this post! and miss chelsea :)

    and the photo of you and brent at the end makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete