Thursday 7 November 2013

Holiday Couple Mini Sessions

I'm am very excited to announce some Holiday Couple Mini Sessions this December!


 
But first, here is the back story on this little gem of an idea....

I always make a point of doing some extra volunteer work during the Holidays. The last few years I have organized a group of friends to take part in the 'Running on Empties' fundraiser with the Caring and Sharing Exchange in Ottawa and another year I did gift wrapping at the mall with Volunteer Ottawa. (Do you see where I am going with this... yes, I am practically a Saint... I am glad we are on the same page).

Anyhoo... I was trying to decide what to do this year and then *light bulb*... why not do something that combines giving back to my community and something that I love doing anyway! Seems like such a no-braining now that I am writing it out.

So again, I am excited to announce Holiday Couple Mini Sessions to support Toy Mountain!!!

I will be doing a full day of mini sessions for couples that would like some cute holiday photos to send to Grandma, cover the fridge at home, or heck maybe even grace the cover of some snail-mail Holiday cards! (I will give you my address so you can send me one too!)

Instead of charging a normal mini session price, I am asking couples to bring a brand new toy for Toy Mountain to cover the majority of the session fee. That means for only $40 you get 10 edited digital images of your and sweetie AND you get to give a toy to a kid in Ottawa who otherwise might have nothing under the tree this year. I am even buying fun Holiday props for everyone to use!

Here are the specifics:

Date: Saturday December 7, 2013 (Saturday December 14th will be our rain date - but lets pray to Santa for sunny skies!)
Times: 25 minute sessions are available throughout the day
Location: I'm trying to decide on a place in Ottawa that has some Christmas-y tress. I will let you know soon of the exact location. Don't forget to bundle up and get cozy with mittens and scarves!

How to book: Send me an email (brit.smyth@gmail.com) with your info and what time you would like to book. I will let you know what spaces are available at that time.


*Side note: Announcing this now actually totally violates my Christmas celebration start date rule. My Birthday is Nov 12th (AKA Tuesday... so start your present shopping now!) and I usually refuse to acknowledge Christmas until my birthday is over. But, in the interest in giving everyone lots of Mini Session notice... I'm telling you now! Usually I am not a rule breaker, but I suppose this can be an exception.




xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment