Monday 27 January 2014

Back from Connecticut and excited for what is to come!

I am back from my amazing trip to New Haven Connecticut and I am still on cloud 9. As I am sure you would agree, completely random adventures run the risk of being a lunchbox letdown (you know what I am saying... you get to school and open up the lunch your mom packed and realize instead of a snack pack pudding you got a banana. Womp Womp). Well, this trip was like opening up your lunch box and finding an entire box of preo cookies!

I met so many amazing people and was honestly sad to say goodbye to many of them! Unfortunately I still cant tell you exactly what we were doing, but I can say the project was jam packed with so many fabulous vendors and hard working people. It was such a pleasure to have met them all and get to see them work their magic. I got dolled up every morning by a team of talented women with Simply Gorgeous By Erin. I literally rolled in right out of bed and they used their magic to turn me into this each morning:


Getting to meet Justin and Mary and see them in action was so great. They really were just as wonderful as I had hoped... if not even more. They were such genuine and kind people and I was very grateful for the opportunity to meet them. 


I have to say that I have returned to Ottawa with a new spark of passion for wedding photography. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head and I cannot wait to get some of them into action. I'm thrilled to say that there are some great changes coming soon around here and I'm hoping it wont be too long before I can let you all know what they are (look at me being so secretive with everything!). This trip was such a great learning experience for me and it has really gotten me fired up about where I am heading and what my goals are. 


I am sorry that I can't tell you more about what we were working on - but I can promise that as soon as it is announced it will be here for you see (and I hope... Enjoy!). 

To all my new Connecticut friends, I just want to say Thank you and I hope we have the chance to work with each other again. Feel free to come visit me in Canada anytime!



xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment