Friday 3 January 2014

Aysha and Jack - Engagement Session ~ Arboretum

Aysha and I had been emailing for what seemed like forever before we actually got to meet. We had originally scheduled a couple session back in September but with a bunch of bad weather (and other random things that kept filling up our schedules) we had to keep postponing. We finally hammered out a new date for December when Jack would be back in town and I got completely giddy when Aysha told me our couple session was now an Engagement session!

When the three of us met at the Arboretum it didn't even matter that there was freezing rain because Aysha and I were so excited to finally be doing some photos together. 

I love when it is obvious that a client is easily going to become a friend and I am so excited for Jack and Aysha's wedding! She is going to make such a beautiful bride!

















 
xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment