Thursday 3 October 2013

Trevor and Dan Couple Session ~ Parliament

Trevor and I actually met during 1st year University. He had a friend that lived on my residence floor and after a few weeks he quickly realized that we were majorly cooler than his residence. So, Trevor made the wisest choice of his post-adolescent years and moved to our building. We were pretty much insta-friends, although to be honest anyone who meets Trevor probably wants to be his insta-friend... he is just that awesome.

Anyways... now that you all know how awesome Trevor is, it will come as no surprise that his boyfriend Dan is pretty awesome himself. I only met Dan for the first time this past weekend, where Trevor and I re-united at a friends wedding (despite living in the same city we had done a terrible job keeping in touch the last few years). Dan is very sweet, friendly and honestly kind. It makes me so happy that Trevor has such a fabulous man in his life.

You can just tell how much these two love each other and it was such a pleasure to capture just a bit of that love.


















See... I wasn't lying about the seriously in love thing. Although I maybe didn't mention in the beginning how completely handsome they both are... but that likely became obvious pretty quickly.

xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment